Need A Creative Marketing Manager
Phone: (215) 755-1648
Email: daveper70 at gmail dot com
Online Marketing • SEO • Social Media • Email Marketing • Content Management
Creative Digital Marketing Manager and Copywriter with over 12 years of experience increasing brand awareness while improving client relations through online marketing campaigns, relevant content management, and persuasive interpersonal skills that influence and motivate others. Proficient in formulating business strategies based on online analysis, customer behavior, and social media engagement.
Brave Angel Promotion – Philadelphia, PA 2003 to 2015
• Identified and launched grassroots marketing campaigns from concept to completion consistently contributing to results-driven project management.
• Wrote and designed original content for clients strengthening communications through graphic design, website development, email marketing, and online advertising.
• Implemented a wide range of marketing tactics to include creative copy, Social Media marketing, Campaign Coordination, and Internet research.
• Negotiated creative marketing ideas directed at influencing target audiences to increase brand awareness and generate a call to action.
Digital Marketing & SEM Manager
Kane & Silverman P.C. – Philadelphia, PA 2012 to 2014
• Managed all aspects of the firms marketing campaigns to include website development, SEO, social media marketing, Link Building, Analytics and the development of their highly respected blog. Produced 2 YouTube videos, complete with voice over, effectively communicating the legal services provided by the firm.
• Increased website traffic by over 70% by implementing ethical Search Engine Optimization best practices for 12 business websites, advancing three of those sites to the first page of organic search results without a marketing budget.
• Redesigned company website presence using WordPress, HTML, and Content Marketing techniques gaining a creative advantage through quality content writing and distribution.
• Coordinated strategic link building campaigns to enhance online visibility aimed at site visitors and search engines.
• Proactively developed the firm’s social media presence, dramatically improving their reputation and communications primarily through Google +, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter encouraging engagement and call to action.
Julian Krinsky Camps & Programs – Philadelphia, PA 2011 to 2012
• Analyzed search results via Google Analytics and other online metrics to reinforce website landing pages and SEO goals.
• Researched relevant keywords and keyword structure for strategic placement within unique quality content, as well as examined back links and industry competition daily.
• Increased organic traffic through ethical on-page and off-page SEO tactics resulting in improved search results positioning.
• Identified valuable opportunities to enhance online visibility by generating detailed SEO reports that helped track online marketing effectiveness, back-links and visitor behavior.
Palace Travel – Philadelphia, PA 2010 to 2011
• Designed and deployed marketing collateral including Graphic Designs, Print ads, and Email Marketing campaigns to ensure streamlined information for clients.
• Spearheaded business strategies improving the distribution of company services, convention scheduling, and consumer interaction through Social Media development.
• Compiled and wrote relevant content for Articles, Press Releases, and Online Marketing goals while drafting engaging print and banner advertising.
• Updated and maintained two main company websites on a daily basis with emphasis on content management, researching competition, and SEO campaign management focused on targeted keyword generation, Google Adwords, and interpreting Google Analytics.
Associate Degree, Business
The Art Institute of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA